Frank Hill & Son
ABOUTFrank Hill & Son were established in 1924 by Frank Hill as an agricultural auctioneer and valuer in the Holderness region of Yorkshire. The company has since grown to become a multi-discipline business undertaking a range of comprehensive services for the rural property market within East and North Yorkshire as well as North Lincolnshire.
Frank Hill & Son specialise in a range of areas including:
- Auctioneering – specialise in sales auctions of agricultural & industrial equipment, land, property, household items and even antiques.
- Land and estate agency – advising and undertaking work regarding the rental or sale of farms, farmland, dwellings, commercial and retail premises and much more!
- Valuations – with registered RICS valuers as part of their team, Frank Hill & Son can prepare accurate valuations of your property, stock and assets.
- Architectural services – Frank Hill & Son offer a full range of design services covering aspects such as concept creation and regulation approval.
Make sure you never miss out on an auction with Frank Hill & Son. Just remember to login and click ‘View Auctions’.
Please Log in to access full details:
Not already registered?Register Today!
- Find the auctions you need – fast!
- Link to live Online Bidding
- View “Auction News” Digital Magazine
- Receive Auction E-Alerts matching your preferences
- Find auctioneers
- Add auctions to your watchlist