River Humber Gas Pipeline Project Asset Disposition
- Private Treaty
- Ends When Sold
Viewing: By Appointment Only With Auctioneers - Please Contact Nick Jordan | +44 (0)784 841 2737 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The replacement gas pipeline project involves the design and build of a high-pressure gas pipeline housed within a tunnel, underneath the River Humber. The pipeline will replace the existing one, which lies on the riverbed.Read more
The project involves construction of a 5km tunnel underneath the River Humber and inserting a single string of 42” steel pipe, connecting it into the above-ground installations at Paull and Goxhill villages.
Surplus assets are becoming available due to the near completion of the Project. The consortium started working on the Humber Gas Pipeline Project in 2016, which is when the majority of Equipment was purchased and commissioned.
- Shauenburg SMD 600 C-150 Slurry Treatment Plant (2017) – more information available on request
- Techniwell TWM 20 grout mixing plant with 3 x 30m3 silos (2014)
- 55 x Danzer modular buildings to include (32 x office units, 11 x welfare units, 6 x training rooms, 6 x security buildings)
- 16 x Integra modular buildings to include (9 x office units, 7 x welfare units)
- Approximately 19km of assorted sized steel pipe, sizes include 108 x 2mm, 159 x 2.6mm, 273 x 6.3mm, 273 x 4mm, 273 x 6.3mm
- Open fronted 6 bay portal frame holding shed, approx. 70m x 40m