Original and limited edition prints from Banksy, Picasso, Van Gogh, Lowry, Dali, Monet, and Klimt available through online auction
Following the record-breaking sale (the only sale to break the $100 million mark) of Pablo Picasso’s 1932 portrait Femme assise près d’une fenêtre (Marie-Thérèse), which sold for $103.4 million last year¹, Wakefield-based BPI Auctions have listed a huge selection of original paintings and limited edition prints from Picasso plus the likes of Banksy, Van Gogh, Lowry, Dali, Monet, Klimt and more!
The auction will run until Tuesday 5th July 2022, and lots will start to end from 12:00PM GMT. Successful bidders will be able to collect the original and limited edition paintings as soon as the 7th of July 2022 in Edinburgh.
The incredible range of artwork includes
- Signed Limited Edition Pablo Picasso “Filette Couronee au Bataeau" from the Marina Picasso Collection (Opening Bid: £900)
- Banksy Dismaland aerosol and stencil of Banksy's Dorothy and Toto (Opening Bid: £500)
- Van Gogh Limited Edition "Portrait of Dr. Gachet" Number 29 of 75 Worldwide (Opening Bid: £500)
- Banksy Dismaland Original One Dollar Bill (Opening Bid: £150)
- Limited edition by Claude Monet Titled "Water Lily Pond, 1899" (Opening Bid: £400)
- Rare Limited Edition Pablo Picasso "Vase of Flowers" (Opening Bid: £750)
- L.S. Lowry Limited Edition "Industrial Scene, 1953" (Opening Bid: £400)
- Limited Edition "The Maximum Speed of Raphael's Madonna, 1954" by Salvador Dali (Opening Bid: £450)
- Pablo Picasso Limited Edition "Seated Portrait of Dora Maar, 1939" (Opening Bid: £500)
- Limited Edition Gustav Klimt "The Kiss" with 22ct Gold Inlay (Opening Bid: £900)
“We are incredibly excited to have such a range of limited edition prints and original paintings from some of the most sought-after and iconic artists. The online listings have emerged to be one of our most anticipated arts and collectable auctions by collectors due to the vastness and diversity of the collection on offer,” said Marcus Smith, Operations Director at BPI Auctions.
He added, “We have already seen huge interest on social media, and we anticipate an even higher level of interest when it comes to bidding. We would encourage interested parties to register and submit their bids ahead of the closing bid on the 5th July.”
BPI Auctions is the market leader in online asset disposal and has a proud history of success since 2010. It manages the entire selling process, including valuation, collection, storage, marketing and auctioning of assets. Individuals can add their artwork and collectables to our monthly online auctions, which attract over 5,000 registrants per year.
View BPI Auctions Upcoming Auctions