Lambert Smith Hampton is one of the UK and Ireland’s most progressive property consultancies, with strong regional presence that stretches to all corners of the country across 30 offices and employing 1,000 staff.
The Asset Advisory Team provides professional valuation advice on machinery and business assets to financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, accountants, and company management. We undertake valuations of all types of industrial assets for a variety of purposes and also advise on asset disposal strategy, with our bespoke online auction platform and site clearances. In addition, we have LPA property receivership specialists. We work across the UK and sometimes further afield for a vast array of clients.
In all that we do, we challenge the status quo – to go beyond our client’s expectations.
LSH Asset Advisory Team have exciting opportunities in Leeds, Manchester, London and Bristol for dynamic, ambitious, and self-motivated individuals with aspirations to pursue a long-term career in the valuation and sale of machinery and business assets, leading to qualification as a Chartered Surveyor.
The LSH Asset Advisory Team provides a wide range of professional services, including valuation and disposal of plant and equipment, to asset-based lenders, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, corporate and private clients, insurance brokers, and law firms.
Opportunities exist Nationwide, based on experience at a number of levels, primarily within the recovery and insolvency discipline of the Asset Advisory Team.
Candidates will be self-motivated individuals who understand the sector and have some previous experience, at any level or discipline, and recognise that this opportunity presents an excellent chance to fast-track their career.
Any successful applicants who are yet to become Chartered Surveyors will be fully supported and nurtured towards qualification, with development and career progression opportunities to be provided.
- Previous experience at any level within the sector
- Good organisational skills and time keeping
- Pro-active mind
- Confidence to ask questions and challenge the unknown and known
- Enthusiasm to learn and exploit all opportunities the role presents
- Understand importance of deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Good communications skills, both articulate and literate
- A high level of proficiency in spreadsheet analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Power Point
- An eye for detail
- Assist in day to day running and management of all case work
- Corresponding with clients
- Assisting with site inspections and surveys
- Assisting with the preparation of valuation reports
- Collating and analysing comparable evidence and sales data
- Assisting with the sales of businesses, assets and plant and machinery
- Full valid UK driving licence.
To include a competitive salary, company benefits and study sponsorship by the firm.
Michael Booth BSc (Hons) MRICS, Registered Valuer, National Head of Machinery & Business Assets