|Full Page (Front Cover)||£425.00||190mm||230mm|
|Premium Page (2, 3, Back Cover)||£385.00||190mm||270mm|
|Full Page (Inside)||£350.00||190mm||270mm|
|Double Page Spread||£650.00||400mm||270mm|
|Half Page (Landscape)||£230.00||190mm||133mm|
|Half Page (Portrait)||£230.00||93mm||270mm|
All printed adverts include free web listing
|Call our sales team today on 01332 551300|
|SERIES PACKAGE DISCOUNT|
|Single straight copy repeats: 15% discount|
To book please call our sales team on 01332 551300
The Auctioneers Insider
To read the first edition of "The Auctioneers Insider" please click here. Our new magazine designed to keep auctioneers and other key industry stakeholders up to date with what's happening at Auction News.
- Magazine: Booking Deadline - 12:00 Noon Wednesday prior to publication. Copy Deadline - 15:00 Wednesday prior to publication.
- Website: Booking Deadline - Featured Auctions is 12:00 Noon Friday and is live for 7 days.
- Email Marketing - E-Alerts: Booking Deadline for inclusions on the Weekly Highlights E-Alert is 12:00 Friday for sending Monday am. Dedicated E-Alerts can be booked for any day of the week, subject to availability.
Submitting your advert files
- Press Quality PDF files are preferred.
- Fonts must be embedded.
- Images to be in CMYK. (RGB will be converted to CMYK)
- Mono ads and graphics should be saved in grayscale mode.
- All images must be at least 300 dpi resolution
- Crop to exact advert size where possible.
- Flattened transparencies. Bleeds not required.
- We can also accept high quality tiff, jpeg and png image formats.
- Files up to 10MB can be emailed to email@example.com
- Larger files should be submitted via a file transfer service such as dropbox or googledrive.
- Once we receive your advert you will receive a confirmation by email.
- If there are any problems with your file we will let you know.
Account customers may pay by BACS (preferred) by cheque or by credit/debit card. Cheques should be made payable to Auction News Ltd and posted to 6 Somme Road, Allestree, Derby DE22 2NP. Account customers - Payment terms strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
Payments made by credit card may incur a surcharge of 2.5% to cover bank charges. Non-account customers - please make payment online at time of booking via credit/debit card or Paypal. All UK advertisers are liable to 20% VAT.
Cancellations can only be accepted up to 12 noon Wednesday prior to publication. A cancellation fee equal to half the cost of the advertisement may be charged at our discretion.
The Publishers and the Law
We retain the right refuse or withdraw adverts. Whilst every care is taken to avoid mistakes, the publishers do not accept liability for clerical or printers errors or offer any reduction in charges. Advertisers are reminded that they are responsible for complying with the various legal restrictions in force at the time, e.g. The Trade Descriptions Act, The Business Advertisements (Disclosures) Order 1977, The Sex Discriminations Act, etc.