|Premium Page (2, 3, Back, Inside Back)||£450.00||144mm||214mm|
|Full Page (Inside)||£350.00||144mm||214mm|
|Double Page Spread||£425.00||304mm||214mm|
|Half Page (Landscape)||£250.00||144mm||105mm|
|Half Page (Portrait)||£250.00||70mm||214mm|
All printed adverts include free web listing
|Call our sales team today on 01332 551300|
|SERIES PACKAGE DISCOUNT|
|Single straight copy repeats: 15% discount|
To book please call our sales team on 01332 551300
- Magazine: Booking Deadline - 5pm Tuesday prior to publication. Copy Deadline - 10am Wednesday prior to publication.
- Website: Booking Deadline - Featured Auctions is 12:00 Noon Friday and is live for 7 days.
- Dedicated E-Alerts: May be booked for any day of the week, subject to availability.
- E-Alert entry: Variable depending which E-Alert you are booked in for. Contact us for details.
Submitting your advert files
- Press Quality PDF files are preferred.
- Fonts must be embedded.
- Images to be in CMYK. (RGB will be converted to CMYK)
- All images must be at least 300 dpi resolution
- Crop to exact advert size where possible.
- Flattened transparencies.
- 3mm bleeds required for full page adverts printing to edge of page (must be pre-booked - contact us for details)
- Files up to 10MB can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larger files should be submitted via a file transfer service such as dropbox or googledrive.
- Once we receive your advert you will receive a confirmation by email.
- If there are any problems with your file we will let you know.
The Auctioneers InsiderTo read the first edition of "The Auctioneers Insider" please click here. Our new magazine designed to keep auctioneers and other key industry stakeholders up to date with what's happening at Auction News.
Account customers may pay by BACS (preferred) by cheque or by credit/debit card. Cheques should be made payable to Auction News Ltd and posted to 6 Somme Road, Allestree, Derby DE22 2NP. Account customers - Payment terms strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
Payments made by credit card may incur a surcharge of 2.5% to cover bank charges. Non-account customers - please make payment online at time of booking via credit/debit card or Paypal. All UK advertisers are liable to 20% VAT.
Cancellations can only be accepted up to 12 noon Tuesday prior to publication. A cancellation fee equal to half the cost of the advertisement may be charged at our discretion.
The Publishers and the Law
We retain the right refuse or withdraw adverts. Whilst every care is taken to avoid mistakes, the publishers do not accept liability for clerical or printers errors or offer any reduction in charges. Advertisers are reminded that they are responsible for complying with the various legal restrictions in force at the time, e.g. The Trade Descriptions Act, The Business Advertisements (Disclosures) Order 1977, The Sex Discriminations Act, etc.